Citroen Saxo Petrol & Diesel Repair Manual 1996 – 2004
The Online Manual is not a printed product, not a PDF and not a download. Valid for 36 months
Access this manual immediately on your internet browser on your mobile, desktop or tablet.
Complete coverage for your vehicle
Written from hands-on experience gained from the complete strip-down and rebuild of a Citroen Saxo, Haynes can help you understand, care for and repair your Citroen Saxo. We do it ourselves to help you do-it-yourself, and whatever your mechanical ability, the practical step-by-step explanations, linked to over 900 photos, will help you get the job done right. Regular servicing and maintenance of your Citroen Saxo can help maintain its resale value, save you money, and make it safer to drive.
Hatchback, including VTR, VTS and special/limited editions.
Petrol: 1.0 litre (954cc), 1.1 litre (1124cc), 1.4 litre (1360cc) and 1.6 litre (1587cc), inc. 16-valve.
Diesel: 1.5 litre (1527cc).
Table of contents
Lubricants and fluids
Chapter 1 : Routine maintenance and servicing
Chapter 2 : Engine and associated systems
Chapter 3 : Cooling, heating and air-conditioning systems
Chapter 4 : Fuel and exhaust systems
Chapter 5 : Starting and charging systems and ignition systems
Chapter 6: Clutch
Chapter 7: Manual and Automatic transmission
Chapter 8: Driveshafts
Chapter 9: Braking system
Chapter 10: Suspension and steering
Chapter 11: Bodywork and fittings
Chapter 12: Body electrical systems
With a Haynes Online Manual in an online format you get all the trusted content of a printed manual, with additional features to help you get the job done. Take your entire manual with you on every journey.
- All colour step-by-step guides for over 200 jobs with 700+ photos
- Image zoom feature for close-up view of jobs
- Brand-new “how to” video tutorials covering key repair tasks
- Print complete sections to take with you into the workshop
- Troubleshooting section – quickly find the cause of a problem
- Colour wiring diagrams help track problems quickly and easily
- Easy search feature – find your job fast
- Dictionary of automotive terms
- Quick links to popular DIY tasks and other jobs linked to your task
- Conversion calculator – imperial and metric units