Ford S-MAX & Galaxy Diesel 2006 – 2015 Repair Manual
The Online Manual is not a printed product, not a PDF and not a download. Valid for 36 months
Access this manual immediately on your internet browser on your mobile, desktop or tablet.
Ford S-MAX 1.6L 2006 – 2015
Ford S-MAX 1.8L 2006 – 2015
Ford S-MAX 2.0L 2006 – 2015
Ford S-MAX 2.2L 2006 – 2015
Ford Galaxy 1.6L 2006 – 2015
Ford Galaxy 1.8L 2006 – 2015
Ford Galaxy 2.0L 2006 – 2015
Ford Galaxy 2.2L 2006 – 2015
Does NOT cover petrol models or Powershift™ or automatic transmissions, Does NOT cover new S-MAX and Galaxy ranges introduced July 2015
With a Haynes Online Manual in an online format you get all the trusted content of a printed manual, with additional features to help you get the job done. Take your entire manual with you on every journey.
- All colour step-by-step guides for over 200 jobs with 700+ photos
- Image zoom feature for close-up view of jobs
- Brand-new “how to” video tutorials covering key repair tasks
- Print complete sections to take with you into the workshop
- Troubleshooting section – quickly find the cause of a problem
- Colour wiring diagrams help track problems quickly and easily
- Easy search feature – find your job fast
- Dictionary of automotive terms
- Quick links to popular DIY tasks and other jobs linked to your task
- Conversion calculator – imperial and metric units
The second-generation Ford Galaxy and first-generation Ford S-MAX share an identical floorplan that’s based on the third-generation Ford Mondeo running gear and engines. The S-MAX is the smaller of the two, although both models feature seven seats – the S-MAX is described as a ‘sporty’ seven-seater, while the Galaxy is a more family-orientated standard MPV (Multi-Purpose Vehicle). Both petrol and diesel engines were available from launch, although petrol models are rare. The diesel engines were 1.6-, 1.8-, 2.0- and 2.2-litre models. Later models have a Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) fitted. Power-assisted steering is standard on all models. Air conditioning is fitted to most models. All models have an ergonomically designed cabin with high levels of safety and comfort for all passengers. The engine compartment is well-designed, and most of the items needing frequent attention are easily accessible. At Haynes, we have an extensive range of Ford repair manuals and online maintenance procedures available for professional mechanics and DIY car enthusiasts. Our Ford Galaxy and Ford S-MAX repair manuals are here to help you through every stage of servicing or fixing your car.