The Online Manual is not a printed product, not a PDF and not a download.
Access this manual immediately on your internet browser on your mobile, desktop or tablet.
Complete coverage for your vehicle
Written from hands-on experience gained from the complete strip-down and rebuild of a Skoda Octavia, Haynes can help you understand, care for and repair your Skoda Octavia. We do it ourselves to help you do-it-yourself, and whatever your mechanical ability, the practical step-by-step explanations, linked to over 900 photos, will help you get the job done right. Regular servicing and maintenance of your Skoda Octavia can help maintain its resale value, save you money, and make it safer to drive.
Turbo-Diesel Hatchback and Estate
Skoda Octavia Hatchback 1.9L PD common rail 1896cc (2004 – 2013)
Skoda Octavia Estate 1.9L PD common rail 1896cc (2004 – 2013)
Skoda Octavia Hatchback 2.0L PD common rail 1968cc (2004 – 2013)
Skoda Octavia Estate 2.0L PD common rail 1968cc (2004 – 2013)
Does NOT cover models with 1.6 litre diesel engine, 4×4 models, ‘Tour’ or ‘Scout’. Does NOT cover petrol models.
Does NOT cover new Octavia ‘third generation’ range introduced March 2013
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Routine maintenance and servicing
Chapter 2: Part A: PD unit injector engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2: Part B: Common rail injection engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2: Part C: Engine removal and overhaul procedures
Chapter 3: Cooling, heating and ventilation systems
Chapter 4: Part A: Fuel system
Chapter 4: Part B: Emission control and exhaust systems
Chapter 5: Starting and charging systems
Chapter 6: Clutch
Chapter 7: Part A: Manual transmission
Chapter 7: Part B: Automatic transmission
Chapter 8: Driveshafts
Chapter 9: Braking system
Chapter 10: Suspension and steering systems
Chapter 11: Bodywork and fittings
Chapter 12: Body electrical systems, Wiring diagrams, Reference
With a Haynes Online Manual in an online format you get all the trusted content of a printed manual, with additional features to help you get the job done. Take your entire manual with you on every journey.
- All colour step-by-step guides for over 200 jobs with 700+ photos
- Image zoom feature for close-up view of jobs
- Brand-new “how to” video tutorials covering key repair tasks
- Print complete sections to take with you into the workshop
- Troubleshooting section – quickly find the cause of a problem
- Colour wiring diagrams help track problems quickly and easily
- Easy search feature – find your job fast
- Dictionary of automotive terms
- Quick links to popular DIY tasks and other jobs linked to your task
- Conversion calculator – imperial and metric units