Toyota Aygo Petrol Repair Manual 2005 – 2011
The Online Manual is not a printed product, not a PDF and not a download. Valid for 36 months
Access this manual immediately on your internet browser on your mobile, desktop or tablet.
Petrol: 1.0 litre (998cc) petrol engine.
Does not cover diesel models.
Table of contents
Contents, General Information
Chapter 1: Routine maintenance and servicing
Chapter 2: Part A: Engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2: Part B: Engine removal and overhaul procedures
Chapter 3: Cooling, heating and air conditioning systems
Chapter 4: Part A: Fuel system
Chapter 4: Part B: Emission control and exhaust systems
Chapter 5: Part A: Starting and charging systems
Chapter 5: Part B: Ignition system
Chapter 6: Clutch
Chapter 7: Part A: Manual transmission
Chapter 7: Part B: Multi-Mode transmission
Chapter 8: Driveshafts
Chapter 9: Braking system
Chapter 10: Suspension and steering systems
Chapter 11: Bodywork and fittings
Chapter 12: Body electrical systems, Wiring diagrams, Reference
With a Haynes Online Manual in an online format you get all the trusted content of a printed manual, with additional features to help you get the job done. Take your entire manual with you on every journey.
- All colour step-by-step guides for over 200 jobs with 700+ photos
- Image zoom feature for close-up view of jobs
- Brand-new “how to” video tutorials covering key repair tasks
- Print complete sections to take with you into the workshop
- Troubleshooting section – quickly find the cause of a problem
- Colour wiring diagrams help track problems quickly and easily
- Easy search feature – find your job fast
- Dictionary of automotive terms
- Quick links to popular DIY tasks and other jobs linked to your task
- Conversion calculator – imperial and metric units
The Toyota Aygo was introduced into the UK in June 2005, and was built in the same factory as the Peugeot 107 and Citroen C1. Largely designed by Toyota, using the new 1.0 litre, 3-cylinder VVT-i engine in all three vehicles.
Complementing the small yet spacious body is a small-capacity engine, which thanks to multipoint injection, four valves per cylinder and variable valve timing, manages to offer the performance of larger units. The engine is mounted transversely at the front of the car.
For the home mechanic, the Toyota Aygo is a straightforward car to maintain and repair, since design features have been incorporated to reduce the actual cost of ownership to a minimum, and most of the items requiring frequent attention are easily accessible. This Haynes Toyota Aygo manual will provide all of the information you need on routine maintenance and servicing, and give a logical course of action and diagnosis when random faults occur.