Triumph 675 Daytona & 675 Street Triple Service Repair Manual 2006-2016
The Online Manual is not a printed product, not a PDF and not a download. Valid for 36 months
Access this manual immediately on your internet browser on your mobile, desktop or tablet.
Daytona 675cc 06 – 12
Daytona R 675cc 11 – 12
Street Triple 675cc 07 – 16
Street Triple R 675cc 09 – 16
Street Triple RX 675cc 2016
Does not cover the 2013-on 675 Daytona.
Table of contents
Chapter 1 : Routine maintenance and servicing
Chapter 2 : Engine, clutch and transmission
Chapter 3 : Cooling system
Chapter 4 : Engine management system (fuel and ignition)
Chapter 5 : Frame and suspension
Chapter 6 : Brakes, wheels and final drive
Chapter 7 : Bodywork
Chapter 8 : Electrical system
With a Haynes Online Manual in an online format you get all the trusted content of a printed manual, with additional features to help you get the job done. Take your entire manual with you on every journey.
- All colour step-by-step guides for over 200 jobs with 700+ photos
- Image zoom feature for close-up view of jobs
- Brand-new “how to” video tutorials covering key repair tasks
- Print complete sections to take with you into the workshop
- Troubleshooting section – quickly find the cause of a problem
- Colour wiring diagrams help track problems quickly and easily
- Easy search feature – find your job fast
- Dictionary of automotive terms
- Quick links to popular DIY tasks and other jobs linked to your task
- Conversion calculator – imperial and metric units
The Daytona 675 was introduced in October 2005, though marketed as a 2006 model. It superseded the four cylinder TT600, and took advantage of the extra 75cc allowed in the Supersports class for three-cylinder engines. For 2009 power output and engine rev limit was increased through modifications to the cylinder head and fuel mapping, and the 1st gear ratio was higher. The cam chain tensioner was hydraulic instead of mechanical. The SH125 continued without change until 2005 when stricter emission laws forced the fitting of fuel injection for many motorcycles and scooters over 50cc. The PGM-FI injection system was the same as already fitted to the 125/150cc Pantheon models. Our repair manual makes the ideal companion when you’re undertaking maintenance or repairs on your morotrcycle.