The Online Manual is not a printed product, not a PDF and not a download.
Access this manual immediately on your internet browser on your mobile, desktop or tablet.
Videos included with this online manual
- Air filter change
- Alternator replacement
- Battery removal & replacement
- Coolant replacement
- Driveshaft removal and installation
- Oil filter change
- Fuel filter replacement
- Headlight bulbs replacement
- Oxygen sensor replacement
- Rear light cluster bulbs replacement
- Thermostat replacement
- Wiper blade replacement
Audi A4 Saloon 2.0 litre (1968cc) (2008 – 2015)
Audi A4 Estate (Avant) 2.0 litre (1968cc) (2008 – 2015)
Does NOT cover petrol vehicles, 2.7 litre or 3.0 litre diesel models, Quattro, Allroad, S4, RS4, or Cabriolet, Does NOT cover 7-speed ‘S-tronic’ automatic transmission, Does NOT cover new Audi A4 range introduced November 2015
With a Haynes Online Manual in an online format you get all the trusted content of a printed manual, with additional features to help you get the job done. Take your entire manual with you on every journey.
- All colour step-by-step guides for over 200 jobs with 700+ photos
- Image zoom feature for close-up view of jobs
- Brand-new “how to” video tutorials covering key repair tasks
- Print complete sections to take with you into the workshop
- Troubleshooting section – quickly find the cause of a problem
- Colour wiring diagrams help track problems quickly and easily
- Easy search feature – find your job fast
- Dictionary of automotive terms
- Quick links to popular DIY tasks and other jobs linked to your task
- Conversion calculator – imperial and metric units
The Audi A4 (B8) was launched in March 2008. It’s available as a four-door saloon or five-door estate (Avant), and the 2.0-litre diesel offers excellent performance with industry-leading standards of fuel consumption and emissions. High standards of safety are achieved with a driver’s airbag, passenger’s airbag, side airbags, head airbags, and seat belt pretensioners. Safety levels are further enhanced by features such as traction control, ABS, emergency brake assist and an electronic stability program. At Haynes, our Audi A4 repair manual is here to help you through every stage of servicing or fixing your car.