The Online Manual is not a printed product, not a PDF and not a download.
Access this manual immediately on your internet browser on your mobile, desktop or tablet.
Complete coverage for your vehicle
Written from hands-on experience gained from the complete strip-down and rebuild of a Audi TT, Haynes can help you understand, care for and repair your Audi TT. We do it ourselves to help you do-it-yourself, and whatever your mechanical ability, the practical step-by-step explanations, linked to over 900 photos, will help you get the job done right. Regular servicing and maintenance of your Audi TT can help maintain its resale value, save you money, and make it safer to drive.
Audi TT Mk 1 Coupe 2WD 1.8L 4-cylinder 1999 – 2006
Audi TT Mk 1 Quattro Coupe 4WD 1.8L 4-cylinder 1999 – 2006
Audi TT Mk 1 Roadster 2WD 1.8L 4-cylinder 1999 – 2006
Audi TT Mk 1 Quattro Roadster 4WD 1.8L 4-cylinder 1999 – 2006
Does NOT cover models with 3.2 litre V6 engines, DSG transmission or ‘Quattro Sport’ models
Does NOT cover ‘Mk 2’ TT range introduced September/December 2006
With a Haynes Online Manual in an online format you get all the trusted content of a printed manual, with additional features to help you get the job done. Take your entire manual with you on every journey.
- All colour step-by-step guides for over 200 jobs with 700+ photos
- Image zoom feature for close-up view of jobs
- Brand-new “how to” video tutorials covering key repair tasks
- Print complete sections to take with you into the workshop
- Troubleshooting section – quickly find the cause of a problem
- Colour wiring diagrams help track problems quickly and easily
- Easy search feature – find your job fast
- Dictionary of automotive terms
- Quick links to popular DIY tasks and other jobs linked to your task
- Conversion calculator – imperial and metric units