Automatic Transmission Repair Import Cars and Light Trucks 1980 – 1984
heory, diagnosis, specifications, repair and overhaul procedures for transmissions and transaxles on 1980-1984 import cars and light trucks.
Chilton’s Guide to Automatic Transmission Repair 1980-1984 Import Cars and Light Trucks provides the experienced do-it-yourselfer or mechanic with all the necessary diagnostic and service procedures to repair the following automatic transmissions:
- Audi/VW type 089, 090 Transaxle
- Borg Warner Model 66
- Honda 3- and 4-speed Transaxle
- JATCO L3N71B, L4N71B, E4N71B, 4N71B, JM600, RNFO1A, RL3FO1A, F3A Transaxles
- Mercedes-Benz W4A-040, W4A-020
- Mitsubishi KM171, KM172 Transaxles
- Renault MB1, MJ Transaxles
- Subaru 4WD Transaxle
- Toyota A40, A43D, A43DL, A43DE, AW55, A14OE Transaxles
- Volvo AW70, AW71 (Overdrive)
- ZF ZF-4HP22
Automatic transmission repair is a complex subject requiring mechanical experience and accurate service and diagnostic procedures. Having this book in your toolbox is a smart thing to do. Just like having a pro mechanic guiding you along the way.
Book Number: Chilton 7891