The Online Manual is not a printed product, not a PDF and not a download.
Access this manual immediately on your internet browser on your mobile, desktop or tablet.
250EXC sohc 4-stroke 250cc 02 – 06
400EXC sohc 4-stroke 398cc 00 – 07
450EXC sohc 4-stroke 449cc 03 – 07
520EXC sohc 4-stroke 510cc 00 – 02
525EXC sohc 4-stroke 510cc 03 – 07
400SX sohc 4-stroke 398cc 00 – 02
450SX sohc 4-stroke 449cc 03 – 06
520SX sohc 4-stroke 510cc 00 – 02
525SX sohc 4-stroke 510cc 03 – 06
Includes Supermoto SMR/SMC versions and MXC/XC Enduros
Table of contents
Chapter 1 : Routine maintenance and servicing
Chapter 2 : Engine, clutch and transmission
Chapter 3 : Cooling system
Chapter 4 : Fuel and exhaust systems
Chapter 5 : Ignition system
Chapter 6 : Frame and suspension
Chapter 7 : Brakes, wheels and final drive
Chapter 8 : Bodywork
With a Haynes Online Manual in an online format you get all the trusted content of a printed manual, with additional features to help you get the job done. Take your entire manual with you on every journey.
- All colour step-by-step guides for over 200 jobs with 700+ photos
- Image zoom feature for close-up view of jobs
- Brand-new “how to” video tutorials covering key repair tasks
- Print complete sections to take with you into the workshop
- Troubleshooting section – quickly find the cause of a problem
- Colour wiring diagrams help track problems quickly and easily
- Easy search feature – find your job fast
- Dictionary of automotive terms
- Quick links to popular DIY tasks and other jobs linked to your task
- Conversion calculator – imperial and metric units
The aim of this manual is to help you get the best value from your motorcycle. It can do so in several ways. It can help you decide what work must be done, even if you choose to have it done by a dealer; it provides information and procedures for routine maintenance and servicing; and it offers diagnostic and repair procedures to follow when trouble occurs. We hope you use the manual to tackle the work yourself. For many simpler jobs, doing it yourself may be quicker than arranging an appointment to get the motorcycle into a dealer and making the trips to leave it and pick it up. More importantly, a lot of money can be saved by avoiding the expense the shop must pass on to you to cover its labour and overhead costs. At Haynes, we have an extensive range of Suzuki repair manuals and online maintenance procedures available for professional mechanics and DIY car enthusiasts. Our Suzuki GSX-R6 repair manual makes the ideal companion when you’re undertaking maintenance or repairs on your motorcycle.