The Online Manual is not a printed product, not a PDF and not a download.
Access this manual immediately on your internet browser on your mobile, desktop or tablet.
Complete coverage for your vehicle
Written from hands-on experience gained from the complete strip-down and rebuild of a Mazda MX-5, Haynes can help you understand, care for and repair your Mazda MX-5. We do it ourselves to help you do-it-yourself, and whatever your mechanical ability, the practical step-by-step explanations, linked to over 900 photos, will help you get the job done right. Regular servicing and maintenance of your Mazda MX-5 can help maintain its resale value, save you money, and make it safer to drive.
Mazda MX-5 Convertible 1.8 litre 2005 – 2015
Mazda MX-5 Convertible 2.0 litre 2005 – 2015
Mazda MX-5 Roadster Coupe Mk 3 1.8 litre 2005 – 2015
Mazda MX-5 Roadster Coupe Mk 3 2.0 litre 2005 – 2015
Does NOT cover models with automatic transmission, equipment specific to limited editions or dealer-installed modifications
Does NOT cover ‘Mk 4’ (ND Series) introduced August 2015
With a Haynes Online Manual in an online format you get all the trusted content of a printed manual, with additional features to help you get the job done. Take your entire manual with you on every journey.
- All colour step-by-step guides for over 200 jobs with 700+ photos
- Image zoom feature for close-up view of jobs
- Brand-new “how to” video tutorials covering key repair tasks
- Print complete sections to take with you into the workshop
- Troubleshooting section – quickly find the cause of a problem
- Colour wiring diagrams help track problems quickly and easily
- Easy search feature – find your job fast
- Dictionary of automotive terms
- Quick links to popular DIY tasks and other jobs linked to your task
- Conversion calculator – imperial and metric units