Opel Vectra Petrol & Diesel Repair Manual 1999 – 2002
The Online Manual is not a printed product, not a PDF and not a download. Valid for 36 months
Access this manual immediately on your internet browser on your mobile, desktop or tablet.
Saloon, Hatchback and Estate, inc. special/limited editions.
Petrol: 1.6 litre (1598cc), 1.8 litre (1796 and 1799cc), 2.0 litre (1998cc) and 2.2 litre (2198cc) 4-cyl. Turbo-Diesel: 2.0 litre (1994cc) and 2.2 litre (2171cc).
Does NOT cover 2.5 or 2.6 litre V6 or dual fuel engines.
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Part A: Routine maintenance and servicing – petrol models
Chapter 1: Part B: Routine maintenance and servicing – diesel models
Chapter 2: Part A: 1.6 litre SOHC petrol engine in-car engine repair procedures
Chapter 2: Part B: 1.6, 1.8 and 2.0 litre DOHC petrol engine in-car engine repair procedures
Chapter 2: Part C: 2.2 litre DOHC petrol engine in-car engine repair procedures
Chapter 2: Part D: Diesel engine in-car engine repair procedures
Chapter 2: Part E: Engine removal and overhaul procedures
Chapter 3: Cooling, heating and air conditioning systems
Chapter 4: Part A: Fuel and exhaust systems – petrol engine models
Chapter 4: Part B: Fuel and exhaust systems – diesel engine models
Chapter 4: Part C: Emission control systems
Chapter 5: Part A: Starting and charging systems
Chapter 5: Part B: Ignition system – petrol models
Chapter 5: Part C: Pre-heating system – diesel models
Chapter 6: Clutch
Chapter 7: Part A: Manual transmission
Chapter 7: Part B: Automatic transmission
Chapter 8: Driveshafts
Chapter 9: Braking system
Chapter 10: Suspension and steering systems
Chapter 11: Bodywork and fittings
Chapter 12: Body electrical systems, Wiring diagrams, Reference
With a Haynes Online Manual in an online format you get all the trusted content of a printed manual, with additional features to help you get the job done. Take your entire manual with you on every journey.
- All colour step-by-step guides for over 200 jobs with 700+ photos
- Image zoom feature for close-up view of jobs
- Brand-new “how to” video tutorials covering key repair tasks
- Print complete sections to take with you into the workshop
- Troubleshooting section – quickly find the cause of a problem
- Colour wiring diagrams help track problems quickly and easily
- Easy search feature – find your job fast
- Dictionary of automotive terms
- Quick links to popular DIY tasks and other jobs linked to your task
- Conversion calculator – imperial and metric units