SAAB 900 8-valve Official Service Manual 1981 – 1988
Saab 900 8 Valve Repair Manual: 1981-1988
This Saab Service Manual is the only comprehensive factory-authorized single source of service information and specifications available for Saab 900 8 valve cars. Whether you’re a professional technician or a do-it-yourself Saab owner, this manual will help you understand, care for, and repair your Saab.
Though the do-it-yourself Saab owner will find this manual indispensable as a source of detailed maintenance and repair information, the Saab owner who has no intention of working on his or her car will find that owning and reading this manual will make it possible to discuss repairs more intelligently with a professional technician.
- Explanations of basic troubleshooting techniques, workshop practices, and tool use
- Saab maintenance schedules with procedures from replacing the oxygen sensor and resetting the EXH light to adjusting valve clearances
- Detailed, in-depth troubleshooting and repair information for engine management and emission control systems: Bosch LH 2.2, LH 2.4 and LH 2.4.2; Bosch CI fuel injection with Lambda; Impulse and Hall-effect ignition; APC turbocharger knock sensor; oxygen sensor (Lambda) system; emissions related relays
- Learn the fundamentals of how each system works, such as a disc brake, with clear descriptive text, large illustrations and exploded views
- Integrated Saab Service and Technical Tips. These troubleshooting and repair tips are fast, proven procedures used by Saab technicians
- Critical updates and information from the Saab Service Information Manual, the Parts & Service Information System, and Saab Service Training
- Comprehensive electrical wiring diagrams with easy-to-use troubleshooting sections, including circuit description, fault tracing, fuse, relay and component locations, as well as component illustrations
Book Number: Bentley Publishers S988