The Online Manual is not a printed product, not a PDF and not a download.
Access this manual immediately on your internet browser on your mobile, desktop or tablet.
Complete coverage for your vehicle
Written from hands-on experience gained from the complete strip-down and rebuild of a Seat Leon, Haynes can help you understand, care for and repair your Seat Leon. We do it ourselves to help you do-it-yourself, and whatever your mechanical ability, the practical step-by-step explanations, linked to over 900 photos, will help you get the job done right. Regular servicing and maintenance of your Seat Leon can help maintain its resale value, save you money, and make it safer to drive
Videos included with this online manual
- Auxiliary belt replacement
- Front brake pads replacement
- Rear brake pads replacement
- Rear shock absorber replacement
- Rear light cluster bulbs replacement
- Headlight bulbs replacement
- Pollen filter replacement
- Coolant replacement
- Fuel filter replacement
- Battery removal & replacement
- Spark plug replacement
Leon ‘Mk 2’ Hatchback, inc. Cupra and Cupra R.
Petrol: 1.6 litre (1595cc) & 2.0 litre (1984cc).
Turbo-diesel: 1.6 litre (1598cc), 1.9 litre (1896cc) & 2.0 litre (1968cc).
Includes coverage of models with DSG transmission.
Does NOT cover 1.2, 1.4 or 1.8 litre petrol models, or 2.0 litre TSI petrol moodels with engine code CCZB. Does NOT cover fully-automatic transmission, ‘Flex-fuel’ models or new Leon ‘Mk 3’ model range introduced October 2012.
With a Haynes Online Manual in an online format you get all the trusted content of a printed manual, with additional features to help you get the job done. Take your entire manual with you on every journey.
- All colour step-by-step guides for over 200 jobs with 700+ photos
- Image zoom feature for close-up view of jobs
- Brand-new “how to” video tutorials covering key repair tasks
- Print complete sections to take with you into the workshop
- Troubleshooting section – quickly find the cause of a problem
- Colour wiring diagrams help track problems quickly and easily
- Easy search feature – find your job fast
- Dictionary of automotive terms
- Quick links to popular DIY tasks and other jobs linked to your task
- Conversion calculator – imperial and metric units