The Online Manual is not a printed product, not a PDF and not a download.
Access this manual immediately on your internet browser on your mobile, desktop or tablet.
Toyota Echo 1999-2011
Toyota Yaris 1999-2011
PLEASE NOTE that this manual is intended for vehicles built to Australian specifications. Although it is useful when the products or systems are similar to those in other markets, there may still be significant differences, especially in areas concerned with safety and emission control.
Table of contents
Introduction Chapter 1: Tune-up and routine maintenance Chapter 2A: Engines Chapter 2B: General engine overhaul procedures Chapter 3: Cooling, heating and air conditioning systems Chapter 4A: Fuel system Chapter 4B: Emission control and exhaust systems Chapter 5A: Starting and charging systems Chapter 5B: Ignition system Chapter 6: Clutch Chapter 7A: Manual transaxle Chapter 7B: Automatic transaxle Chapter 8: Driveshafts Chapter 9: Brakes Chapter 10: Suspension and steering Chapter 11: Body Chapter 12: Chassis electrical system Wiring Diagrams
With a Haynes Online Manual in an online format you get all the trusted content of a printed manual, with additional features to help you get the job done. Take your entire manual with you on every journey.
- All colour step-by-step guides for over 200 jobs with 700+ photos
- Image zoom feature for close-up view of jobs
- Brand-new “how to” video tutorials covering key repair tasks
- Print complete sections to take with you into the workshop
- Troubleshooting section – quickly find the cause of a problem
- Colour wiring diagrams help track problems quickly and easily
- Easy search feature – find your job fast
- Dictionary of automotive terms
- Quick links to popular DIY tasks and other jobs linked to your task
- Conversion calculator – imperial and metric units