Toyota Hi-Lux 2005-2015 Petrol & Diesel Repair Manual
The Online Manual is not a printed product, not a PDF and not a download.
Access this manual immediately on your internet browser on your mobile, desktop or tablet.
Complete coverage for your vehicle
Written from hands-on experience gained from the complete strip-down and rebuild of a Toyota Hi Lux 4×2, Haynes can help you understand, care for and repair your Toyota Hi Lux 4×2. We do it ourselves to help you do-it-yourself, and whatever your mechanical ability, the practical step-by-step explanations, linked to over 900 photos, will help you get the job done right. Regular servicing and maintenance of your Toyota Hi Lux 4×2 can help maintain its resale value, save you money, and make it safer to drive.
Petrol and Diesel
Toyota Hi Lux 4×2 and 4×4, 2.7 and 4.0 petrol and 3.0 diesel
PLEASE NOTE that this manual is intended for vehicles built to AUS specifications. Although it is useful when the products or systems are similar to those in other markets, there may still be significant differences, especially in areas concerned with safety and emission control.
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Tune-up and routine maintenance
Chapter 2A: 2.7 litre 4-cylinder petrol engines
Chapter 2B: 4.0 litre V6 petrol engines
Chapter 2C: 3.0 litre diesel engines
Chapter 2D: General engine overhaul procedures
Chapter 3: Cooling, heating and air conditioning systems
Chapter 4A: Fuel and exhaust systems – petrol engines
Chapter 4B: Fuel and exhaust systems – diesel engines
Chapter 5: Charging and starting systems
Chapter 6: Emissions and engine control systems
Chapter 7A: Manual transmission
Chapter 7B: Automatic transmission
Chapter 7C: Transfer case
Chapter 8: Clutch and driveline
Chapter 9: Brakes
Chapter 10: Suspension and steering
Chapter 11: Body
Chapter 12: Chassis electrical system, Wiring Diagrams
With a Haynes Online Manual in an online format you get all the trusted content of a printed manual, with additional features to help you get the job done. Take your entire manual with you on every journey.
- All colour step-by-step guides for over 200 jobs with 700+ photos
- Image zoom feature for close-up view of jobs
- Brand-new “how to” video tutorials covering key repair tasks
- Print complete sections to take with you into the workshop
- Troubleshooting section – quickly find the cause of a problem
- Colour wiring diagrams help track problems quickly and easily
- Easy search feature – find your job fast
- Dictionary of automotive terms
- Quick links to popular DIY tasks and other jobs linked to your task
- Conversion calculator – imperial and metric units