The Online Manual is not a printed product, not a PDF and not a download.
Access this manual immediately on your internet browser on your mobile, desktop or tablet.
PW50 49cc 81 – 16
PW80 79cc 91 – 06
RT100 97cc 90 – 00
RT180 176cc 90 – 98
TT-R90 89cc 99 – 03
TT-R125/125L 124cc 99 – 03
TT-R225 223cc 99 – 04
TT-R250 249cc 99 – 06
XT225 223cc 92 – 07
XT350 346cc 85 – 00
Does not include 2003 TT-R90E models
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Tune-up and routine maintenance
Chapter 2: Engine, clutch and transmission
Chapter 3: Fuel and exhaust systems
Chapter 4: Electrical system
Chapter 5: Steering, suspension and final drive
Chapter 6: Brakes, wheels and tires
Chapter 7: Frame and bodywork
With a Haynes Online Manual in an online format you get all the trusted content of a printed manual, with additional features to help you get the job done. Take your entire manual with you on every journey.
- All colour step-by-step guides for over 200 jobs with 700+ photos
- Image zoom feature for close-up view of jobs
- Brand-new “how to” video tutorials covering key repair tasks
- Print complete sections to take with you into the workshop
- Troubleshooting section – quickly find the cause of a problem
- Colour wiring diagrams help track problems quickly and easily
- Easy search feature – find your job fast
- Dictionary of automotive terms
- Quick links to popular DIY tasks and other jobs linked to your task
- Conversion calculator – imperial and metric units
This Haynes Yamaha Trail Bikes manual covers a range of the most popular trail and dual-purpose bikes manufactured by Yamaha. The Yamaha TT-R series (TT-R90, TT-R125, TT-R225 and TT-R250) are new-generation Yamaha trail bikes, using air-cooled, overhead camshaft, four-stroke singles. All models have a conventional fork-type front suspension and a monoshock rear suspension.
Our in-depth manual to these popular Yamaha motorcycles will show you how to service and repair your Yamaha trail bike with confidence and care.